Discuss Keep earning off completed jobs in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Ham
flan
can
Ban

Oh no thats it I remember it's

SPAM
:D

Huh? I don't like the fact that you're offering a continuous percentage which comes out of the customer's bill. But at least you're honest :confused:
There's no such thing as a free lunch even if it's spam :D

dont really get what this is about, and dont like the idea of customers getting ripped off anymore than they allready do!!

ill be watching edf from now on im behind neuclear and am gonna invent a reactor in a can available from all good shops. it comes with 230 and 110v connections so can be used on sites. there will also be a larger can, prob the size of an oil drum that will have 3 phase connections, unsure about the erthing arrangements on this but suspect its gonna be portable exportation of protective mulptiple earthing (pepme)
the waste from the reactor in a can is stored in a modified widget (through licesnse of john smiths) the widgets once full cause the bottom of the can to turn red using the technology of global hypercolour, again under license. once this waste state has occured the can is then crushed in one of those blue peter crushin machines and then collected every wednesday, fortnightly by your local council. the council then distribute these used cans around the world to all the nasty people out there who use them as paper weights, ice hockey putts etc etc, the radiocative processes then cause these nasty people to turn into very strange looking mutants, not too disimilar to x-men etc. these things are then trained to kill terrorists and all other nasty people, before setting about people that try and con even more money out of the innocent hard working proud english folk that just carry on regardless getting shafted by everyone and anyone with a cunning scheming money making plan.

the end

Ok guys, I have pointed Energywholsale in Luke's direction on this one as it is only polite to seek approval before advertising for coprporate gain.

Ok guys, I have pointed Energywholsale in Luke's direction on this one as it is only polite to seek approval before advertising for coprporate gain.

it is more than polite Cirrus, and he wont be 'seeking approval', he must pay for the privelage (he better had!)

you may recall the kerfuffel when i was TonyM58, i gave advice as i do now, and ended up mentioning the name of my training company in private message replies to people (not even in posts). I ended up getting bounced from the forum for advertising. As we know, that was resolved, and we now pay handsomely for the privelage of being a forum sponsor, so i naturally get a bit huffed when other people come on here, pay nothing, and try to make money off it:mad:

glad to see you are on the ball!;)

Reply to Keep earning off completed jobs in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock