Discuss Looking for Ad hoc work as an electricians mate London in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This person requires some work. They've hopefully explained their skills and qualifications and what area they're in. Otherwise, what's the bloody point?
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wonder if someone can share contacts for agencies or electrical firms looking for ad hoc electrical mates (even few days here and there would suit me).

Currently working on 3 weeks on 3 weeks off rotation so I can only do 2weeks (+) in every 6 weeks period. I can’t give up my main job hence looking for Ad hoc. I'm trying to get qualified – currently doing my NVQ 2357.
I have ECS and CSCS cards, completed L3 C&G, 18th edition have first aid at work cert, asbestos awareness, driving licence, DBS clear. Own MFT, tools, PPE etc.

I mainly have heavy industrial experience (offshore oil and gas UK) and some onshore commercial and domestic experience– mainly second fix.

I am extremely motivated and willing to progress towards achieving AM2/JIB gold card status.

I ‘ve responded to many internet adverts and contacted local electricians with no luck so far.

Ideally looking for an electrical firm which needs occasional help on adult apprentice basis arrangement.

Any pointers/advise would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Kuba

Reply to Looking for Ad hoc work as an electricians mate London in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys I am renovating flat in Harrow on the hill I need electrician mate to work to work second fix I need handy man with paint experience I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have Level 2, Level 3, Ecs card and shortly my 18th edition. I am experienced in domestic jobs (1st and 2nd fixes). I am looking for part...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have Level 2, Level 3, Ecs card and shortly my 18th edition. I am experienced in domestic jobs (1st and 2nd fixes). I am looking for part...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views
I am seeking a job as an electricians mate / improver / labourer around South Yorkshire. I am based in Doncaster, i have a uk full driving licence...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock