• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Looking for practical experience in and around Liverpool/North West in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

The Position you're Seeking is:
Part Time
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all,

I'm not currently working within the industry but I am actively looking for some practical work experience. Currently studying for a HNC in electrical and electronic engineering on a part time basis whilst working in retail to pay the bills.

Have worked within the roller shutter industry for six years - two on site/four office based. I have also worked voluntary with a small electrical company one/two days per week for six months but the work has now dried up due to the current climate.
  • City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 Electro-technical Installations
  • City & Guilds 2365 Level 3 Electro-technical Installations
  • City & Guilds 2377-22 & 32 PAT Testing
  • ECS Electrical labourer card
  • Hand and power tools
  • Own vehicle and willing to travel
I do not require any payment just some help and guidance to build up my experience, improve my skill set and hopefully be able to complete my NVQ.

I'm a good lad, with a positive attitude and will get stuck in given the opportunity.

Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Looking for practical experience in and around Liverpool/North West in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net