Discuss Malibu Light Timer photocell function not working in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Deleted member 147834

Hi all,
I have a Malibu 120W Light timer for low voltage outdoor lights. When I manually set to ON, the lights go on, so I know the lights are wired correctly. But the timer is set to run off the photocell: lights on at dusk, and off 4 hours after dark. However the lights do not turn on at dusk. I assume the next thing is to replace the photocell, or does anyone have experience with this issue who might have an alternative solution?
Cheers
Codi in California

Reply to Malibu Light Timer photocell function not working in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'd like to wire a six pin DPDT rocker toggle switch to turn a low voltage LED fixture on and off. The rocker toggle switch I have is an...
Replies
Views
hi there, I have purchased a house with a Solar iBoost. Been working fine for 2 years, went on holiday and switched it off as it had a time...
Replies
Views
I have outdoor lights that are controlled by dusk sensor and then timer (for OFF) on the right of the picture. The switch to the left of the box...
Replies
Views
Extremely low voltage on 120v line Hi, I’m not an electrician but my home has 20 amp breaker that has only one outdoor outlet on it with a GFCI...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to wire in a timer switch to a bathroom extractor fan. The extractor fan is currently wired to the light switch or more specifically...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock