• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Megger LT300 Loop Tester.. VGC £100 ono in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

RUSSMAN4

Hello folks ..

MEGGER LOOP TESTER LT300 EN BS MODEL (MAINS PLUG LEADS MODEL )

LT300 Loop Tester
The LT300 combines high current-loop testing over a wide range of frequencies and supply voltages with simple operation. This is a HIGH CURRENT ONLY tester, designed for installations where there are no RCDs installed. A two-wire test performs a fast loop impedance measurement at a test current up to 27A, with a resolution of 0.01ohms. Frequency range and operating voltage are wide, allowing for a diverse range of applications up to and including CATIV 550V phase-to-phase. Testing commences automatically as soon as the instrument is connected to the supply. Repeat testing is provided by the TEST button.

• High current loop tester
    Simple auto start operation
    16Hz to 400Hz frequency range
    Up to CATIV 300V phase-to-earth (550V phase-to-phase) applications

Used , but in good servicable condtion ..

£100

or best offer . Will post , via insured courier , for £10..

Tel russ 0n 07904022886 , located in surrey

Reply to Megger LT300 Loop Tester.. VGC £100 ono in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I forgot I had a Di-Log 9803P so called '17th Edition Tester!?', it was a rash ebay purchase a long while ago intended as a spare, and I discarded...
Replies
Views
Kewtech are at the later stages of designing the new MFT, like all the others will be made by Kyoritsu. The new one will be largely based on this...
Replies
Views
Megger MFT1730 with Bluetooth. Calibrated until sept 2018: Used, but great condition. Comes with all accessories. Wanting £600 Ono Some spec...
Replies
Views
B
For Sale Megger LTW 425
http://www.test-mete...dcXmBoChmzw_wcB Same as the above, it's a year old but has only been used 3-4 times tops. I don't think it's in...
Replies
Views
Bobster
B
Looking to sell this Megger Lt300 loop tester. Was going through a deceased relatives stuff after he died clearing out the house and found this...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock