Discuss Napit recognise the problem. in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Electricalserv

From their website.....

Under the electrical scheme do you have a Domestic Installers Scheme?
We do not have a Domestic Installers Scheme because there are far too may people doing short courses and calling themselves 'Domestic Electricians'. Due to the danger not only to the consumer but also from shock risk to the installer we have two scopes for Electrical one for Electricians and one for non electricians that carry out a small type of minor electrical work as part of their main trade. There are also a number of properties in the UK that have a 3 Phase supply and therefore it is hard to justify a Domestic Installer Scheme.

Justify's why they don't have it....All you fast trackers beware...Napit are coming for you!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Napit recognise the problem. in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Why is the word 'competent' being over used to describe what was once just 'qualified electricians' with experience? Is it to promote proving you...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme Third Party Certification
Is there anybody out there in NAPITs Third Party Certification Scheme who would be willing to certify a new consumer unit I am wanting to install...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to do some minor domestic electrical work while I am completing my NVQ level 2 in electrical installations. I have the 18th...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme NAPIT with more than one operative
Hi Guys Hope this is in the right place... I have recently joined NAPIT and had my assessment. We are a limited company of two qualified...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Not sure if this is the best place to post but here goes! I'm over 50 and not working at the moment (semi retired) but I'd like to get...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock