Discuss One in a Million..... in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

pfft a start i suppose but a 1k fine plus costs hardly gonna discourage others

He also displayed the logo on his firm’s website. Another person in the same occupation had given him quotation and invoice forms he had copied. He had not realised that the website could be accessed by the public.

lol gotta be the most ridiculous defence ive ever heard :rolleyes:

Good to see something's been done, at least, but as we always say, it took someone to get a shock for anything to happen.

getting a shock from a wall must have been funny...!! i reckon that was exagerated...!! as for fitting a older style fuse box...... well if the customer wants that fitting and cant afford a 17th then thats up to them...!

i would surly have a 16th edition box over rewirables for starters..!! least some have RCD

getting a shock from a wall must have been funny...!! i reckon that was exagerated...!! as for fitting a older style fuse box...... well if the customer wants that fitting and cant afford a 17th then thats up to them...!

i would surly have a 16th edition box over rewirables for starters..!! least some have RCD

Me too, but I can't think of a reason you could have a 17th but could have a 16th, apart from a borrowed neutral and just bung all the lighting on one bay. I reckon he was probably 'upgrading' from an old ceramic exposed fuse wire to a rewirable, probably on some VIR.

That's gotta be some damp walls!!

Jason it seems he used NAPIT logos ect Wonder if he is still employed by his employer after this? I also wonder if NAPIT will take action against him as its their reputation and the reputation of their members he has used to gain work

Reply to One in a Million..... in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net