Discuss Outdoor 32 amp isolator with Aux contact block in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

WallaceP

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for some recommendations for external motor isolators with Aux contact block. Ideally large enough to gland 3 cables at the bottom, most likely 3x M20. possibly 2x M25 1x M20 for a few. I have taken over maintenance on a site and most isolators are unserviceable and will need to be replaced.
I like the GEWISS ones but would prefer to get all cables into the bottom.
Extra points if anyone can recommend a metal isolator for the job but not a necessity.

Many thanks

Reply to Outdoor 32 amp isolator with Aux contact block in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good afternoon Guys, I am writing up the certs for 3 flats I recently tested for an EICR and wanted to get some opinions on my views. Back...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I know this has come upquite often, I have gone back through the many threads relating tothis topic. The reason for wanting to...
Replies
Views
GEOFF S
G
Hi all, 99.9% of my work is TNS or TNCS but I am currently working out of my normal area at a property that is presumed to be TT (I say presumed...
Replies
Views
W
I am undertaking an eicr on 20 odd blocks of flats and would like people's opinion on this set up The blocks are separated be about 30-40 meters...
Replies
Views
Engineer54
E
E
I think I've Posted this before, but I've just updated it. Some of the sparks where I work still get a little confused of what the different areas...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock