• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.
CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Recently moved to Sheffield area and looking for work in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Alexan

The Position you're Seeking is:
Full Time
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I have recently moved from London to Sheffield and am looking for work. I have 10 years experience across domestic and commercial sites and have attained all level 3 qualifications including the 18th edition and inspection and testing (2391).

Aico 3000
telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
an esteemed forum member is GMES. not on here very often, but try a pm to him. he's somewhere ruond Rotherhan.

A

Alexan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks very much, I will do that.

Scolmore Electrical Products
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Recently moved to Sheffield area and looking for work in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom