Discuss Recommended brand for outside flood light in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has a preferred brand of outside LED flood light (30watts with PIR sensor) Replaced a dud Screwfix brand jobby (LAP) like for like a couple of months back and the thing packed up before Christmas. I've been asked to source the replacement this time around and just curious to what people recommend.

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Did they start to flash and then end up really dim?
When replacing them they where just pretty dim if I recall, had several others for other jobs that under wholesaler instruction I sent back as faulty, even though brand new and still in the box. Also took down working floods and replaced them when on same jobs.

I've had bother with pretty much all floods I've supplied be it Ledvance, Luxna, Elex, Luceco, Ansell. Have a house with about 20 Ledvance floods fitted and reckon only reason I've not been back to change any is they next to never turn them on (which begs the question, why are they even there!)

Reply to Recommended brand for outside flood light in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net