Discuss Saw this poster today at work ;) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

maybe she needs some encouragement...you know...to feel helpful like...
here this will inspire:
Saw this poster today at work ;) {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

take away the bottle and i think she has it spot on...:coolgleamA:

~Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

~Don't greet him with complaints and problems.

~Don't complain if he's late for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through at work.

Just printed these few rules off and stuck them on the fridge for when she gets home from work. My next thread maybe "Has any one got a spare room for the night?"

I said to my wife last week "I am the master of this house and you will do exactly as I wish, you should ensure a regular supply of tea and biscuits without me having to request them. You will prepare me a sumptuous 3 course meal this evening, when it is finished and you have washed up we will go to bed and have the kind of sex that I want, your needs are secondary. Now tell me who you think will be brushing my hair tomorrow?"
She looked me straight in the eye and said "Well my first guess is the undertaker"

THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU MARRY AN ENGLISH GIRL

Three friends married women from different parts of the world…

The first man married a Greek girl. He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a Thai. He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from England . He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything either but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he pees.

More like can anyone give me a lift to the hospital mate.

I'm ok Trev, she has seen it and instead of calling an ambulance I'm calling a take away because she's not cooking tonight for me! I know what side of bread is buttered (or what side of her legs are buttered ;);))

How man Tidyboila wu divvent wanna knaa aboot Geordie's problems wirrees pistol hinny:)

It wez hor problem wi' my pistol marra ... she missed the target & shot a hole through th' waalll inte the chalet next door !!!!! :46: <<< ------ that's the gadgeee whey wez next door at th' time !!!!

Reply to Saw this poster today at work ;) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock