Discuss Size of shower cable in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Three days, thirteen pages, 149 posts and we're still arguing about what size wire to use for an electric shower and not a Electrical Trainee in sight!!

A whole forum of properly trained skilled tradesmen can't decide whether to use 6mm or 10mm cable to wire a .........

............ shower??!! :biggrinjester:

And we haven't got to the CU that it's going to be terminated in yet .... Steel or plastic???

Three days, thirteen pages, 149 posts and we're still arguing about what size wire to use for an electric shower and not a Electrical Trainee in sight!!

A whole forum of properly trained skilled tradesmen can't decide whether to use 6mm or 10mm cable to wire a .........

And we haven't got to the CU that it's going to be terminated in yet .... Steel or plastic???

Geordie, seriously mate, that's got me in stitches, and you are so, so, right.
I don't know what size boot you wear but I for one, have just taken a kicking from it with respect to you.

I'm usually a level headed bloke in the real world, but this bloody forum is turning me into something that to be honest, I don't like.

I've been around long enough not to contradict myself, but that exactly what Iv'e done.
Thanks for kicking all of us who have been knobs into touch.
Least of all me mate.

We can only pray that the route does not go through an escape route.

Geordie, seriously mate, that's got me in stitches, and you are so, so, right.
I don't know what size boot you wear but I for one, have just taken a kicking from it with respect to you.

I'm usually a level headed bloke in the real world, but this bloody forum is turning me into something that to be honest, I don't like.

I've been around long enough not to contradict myself, but that exactly what Iv'e done.
Thanks for kicking all of us who have been knobs into touch.
Least of all me mate.

I just come on here for a laugh - it's bloody hilarious PLEASE for God's sake - and mine - don't EVER change!!

The Toyota MR2 forum, Two Brutal (MR2s with 3 litre V6's in them) & the Get Out of Debt Free forum is where I go when I want to be serious - this one where we have highly skilled intelligent blokes all fighting over the size of a bit of wire is just FUN!!! :laugh:

Yea but you can see why plumbers make a good living.

They hit you with a question.
And then while all the sparkies are arguing about it.
They've been in, done the job, been paid a fortune, and moved on to the next !! :dunce2:

And therein lies the problem.

F me boyz, I just had to get the books out! Good to brush up on stuff I only learned to pass exams then forgot!

So in one scenario, current decreases with voltage increase, but in another, current increases with voltage increase? Confusing or watt? :uhoh2:

I think I need to be in the training section. Or just sectioned. :yesnod:

............. Or just sectioned. :yesnod:

Suits you Sir!

Voltz.jpg

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Reply to Size of shower cable in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net