Discuss Solar PV installers scotland-sub contractor in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

aes2011

We are a newly established electrical contracting firm based in Dundee. We are in the process of going through MCS accreditation for solar PV.

We have spent a lot of money like many of other businesses out there to get this stage.

As we all have recently learned the Feed in tariff has weeks left at 43.3p for <4kw.

If the case may arise that there is a 'mad rush' of consumers wanting PV installed before the cut off date and your company is struggling to cope with the demand we can offer you our services.

We will do the complete or partial installation, electrical certification completed by ourselves through select.

Your company will provide the MCS certification for the client.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in our services.

Regards

Kyle Hutchison
All electrical solutions
[email protected]
01382 581645

Reply to Solar PV installers scotland-sub contractor in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views
Renewable energy startup is seeking a Technical Co-Founder to help create a company that is both socially and financially rewarding. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I hope you can help. We are a Principal Contractor working in the commercial re-fit and shopfitting industries. We are a small concern...
Replies
Views
  • Article
AC Gold Electrical Services Ltd provide a range of electrical contractor services for the commercial, private landlord and local authority housing...
Replies
Views
  • Article
P Wright Electrical has been established for over 20 years and offers a professional and friendly service to a wide range of customers. We cover...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock