Currently reading:
Test Certificates

Discuss Test Certificates in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi I am new to the forum. I have been doing a condition report and cannot access the supply protective device so what should I enter on the form. Also there is an off peak board so was only able to do the dead tests should I leave Zs readings out off form or calculate them. Thanks

for the supply fuse you can enter N/V. Zs for the off peak can be calculated.

agree

I've been thinking this alot , why don't people realise we all have to learn and stop slagging people who ask questions , that's what a forum is for not putting people down , all know it alls are just assholes

if you look at some of the threads that have been posted lately, it's understandable that some of us give short shrift at times. when you get a post asking " what size cable should i use for my shed" then the poster is either 1. a spark who wants us to do all his cable calcs. for him, or 2. a DIYer who wants free consultancy so he can do us sparks out of work. or 3.a chancer who should not be charging customers for jobs he's not competent to do.

i thought my post#2 was fair comment.

Re: agree

I've been thinking this alot , why don't people realise we all have to learn and stop slagging people who ask questions , that's what a forum is for not putting people down , all know it alls are just assholes

If they're learning they should apply for the trainee section on this forum.

If they're learning, they should be at college - so, although this isn't always the case, the assessor should be able to advise them.

If they're learning, they should buy educational books...GN3, BS7671, OSG and anything by Trevor Linsley.

90% of people asking simple questions on this forum are chancers that are wanting to do the work themselves without going and getting the proper education and qualifications. You can't blame electricians for not giving all there knowledge away, we'll have no work eventually at this rate.

Reply to Test Certificates in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock