Discuss The National Trade Register in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

never heard of them myself, but just searched google and it seems some people arn't impressed

here is a sample of what thy seem to be saying:
REMOVED THEY WERE SCAMMERS

Last edited by a moderator:
the national trade register are bigger cowboys than the ones they are trying to rid the building trade of. i signed up for this scam thinking at the time it was a good thing. not only did i get no work but they went into my account and took out a second payment as i had signed a standing all together i paid this company £690 with no work. ive complained twice but with no joy.

All these outfits are after one thing and one thing only, YOUR MONEY. Dont give them a penny, as the saying goes "if it is too good to be true, then it probably is". I will only spend my cash with bonafide outfits who give me something in return which is visible, like an ad in the local rag, and signwritting on the van.

Cheers..........Howard

All these firms who promise you work in return for a fee are all scammers, as are most of the "..Registers" and firms who will put your advert in police booklets or school diaries or charity brochures or estate agency folders etc etc etc All a waste of money

Im pleased the word is getting out there, about this scam and the others ive had them all best way now is to let them think your interested just to waist there time, had one arguing saying that i must be the only tradesman in country who had plenty of work as i would not advertise with them, kept them on phone just to waist hopefully there money , he was so upset when he realised i was taking the p***

I got a call one day on a job, I told them to call back in 2 hours which they did, In the mean time I got my dad to search for them (He likes to be busy) he gave me the number of one person on their register, I phoned the contractor they where not happy. I did not answer the return call.

agree with all the previous posts, but have to add that i have had experience with rated people.com and they are not scammers. OK, they will sell you some poor leads, you have to be selective, but on the whole, trial membership £10, leads cost from £4+vat upwards. i have had some good work from them

i agree with telectrix i have also been with rated people and got some good leads its just like advertising in local paper but cheaper and you are pricing against two other tradesman.

Reply to The National Trade Register in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock