Discuss The tories policies are working in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I think tourism will be stronger if they go independent

Like going to the Philippines for cheap stuff and sex

I like the sound of services for a pound

But just flash a pound and you,'ll be let through
But I must admit I do like the skirl of the bagpipe

I will bet you £1 that come post sept 18th you will be able to buy goods and services in scotland using a £1 coin ? :stooge_curly: And another £1 that sats that after the 2 year "sort out" that an Independent Scotland Will be in the EU using the Euro

I've corrected that for you. Use of the Euro is mandatory for all new EU entrants. I can't see the EU allowing any exceptions.

Serious question Murdoch, will the Scots be allowed into the EU straight away?
but would the scots be stupid enough to want to join the eu, seeing how the eu is destroying this country?

so, remind me on. who was it signed up to the human rights fiasco so his wife could charge a fortune in legal costs? ........ mmmmm was it cameron? was it hague? on no, it was phony blair, the same one that promised a eu referendum which never happened.

so, remind me on. who was it signed up to the human rights fiasco so his wife could charge a fortune in legal costs? ........ mmmmm was it cameron? was it hague? on no, it was phony blair, the same one that promised a eu referendum which never happened.
Dear oh Dear, what a load of tosh, when your in the EU you have to play by the rules, the EU made the rules on human rights, unless we leave it we have to abide by the rules, you can blame heath for this not my mate Tony.

in what world is having our human rights legally protected, and enforceable by a court higher than any individual government a bad thing?

remember that the current legal definition of terrorist could well include pretty much anyone who dared to take any form of action with a political motivation that went beyond a basic A-B march, and we have a government and police force who think it;s perfectly acceptable to send under cover cops in to infiltrate non-violent protest organisations, including those involved in campaigns against deaths at the hands of the police, and in several cases form long term relationships with women in those groups and even in 2 cases to father kids as part of their cover.

We certainly can't rely on the UK legal system to protect us from our government and police when they overstep the mark.

But there is human rights and people taking the peeeee
Very True, that said I hope you never need your human rights if arrested in this country, Gavin has a good point about the way we are treated here, perhaps the human rights act isn't so laughable after all, remember the poor brazillian lad who was shot 5 times in the face for having a copy of the sun and a cheese sandwich in his ruck sack? nobody held responsible, the police get away with murder here.

Dear oh Dear, what a load of tosh, when your in the EU you have to play by the rules, the EU made the rules on human rights, unless we leave it we have to abide by the rules, you can blame heath for this not my mate Tony.
also, the UK was a driving force behind the European convention on human rights in the first place, and signed up to it and the European Court of Human Rights before we joined the EU, so using it as a stick to beat the EU with is nonsense.

The illegal immigrant do you mean Mike ? Was the firm fined for employing him ?
He was working legitimately as an electrician in London, the police ran after him when he got on a train, he was shot at point blank range in the face 5 times, they thought he had a bomb. When they opened the rucksack he had cheese sandwiches in it, thats a true story.

by trying to avoid being sent back to countries that would torture them?

that sort of taking the peee?
Yes the African government torturer who found out he was out of favour then come over here and said if you send me back I could be killed .how many did he torture to death he shouldn't have human rights

He was working legitimately as an electrician in London, the police ran after him when he got on a train, he was shot at point blank range in the face 5 times, they thought he had a bomb. When they opened the rucksack he had cheese sandwiches in it, thats a true story.
He was an illegal that's why he ran

Reply to The tories policies are working in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock