Discuss Veto pro pac tech xl really worth the money? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

the only problem i had with the facom is i filled it and you have to empty it to get anything out (ive got the whole contents of it and more from it in my facom bag in my veto)

This is what annoys me about it. Decent bag but forever emptying it and repacking it.

Cant justify a new one until it's knackered though. My boss has a veto and the quality is absolutely solid. A veto will be my next tool bag when the facom has seen it's day.

This is what annoys me about it. Decent bag but forever emptying it and repacking it.

Cant justify a new one until it's knackered though. My boss has a veto and the quality is absolutely solid. A veto will be my next tool bag when the facom has seen it's day.
ive broken down and bought a foldable lightweight sack truck XD

pile everything on it and use bungee's

the only problem i had with the facom is i filled it and you have to empty it to get anything out (ive got the whole contents of it and more from it in my facom bag in my veto)

Thats the problem I'm having ATM. I think the Veto will pay for itself with time saved searching for tools. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and order one now. I will order the normal one not the tech bag on your advice about fitting a hacksaw in :smilewinkgrin:

Veto Pro Pac XL - In Stock - Next Day Delivery | eBay

Thats the problem I'm having ATM. I think the Veto will pay for itself with time saved searching for tools. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and order one now. I will order the normal one not the tech bag on your advice about fitting a hacksaw in :smilewinkgrin:

Veto Pro Pac XL - In Stock - Next Day Delivery | eBay
i didnt think the xl would fit my hacksaw thats why i got the xxl-f

i got mine for £170 inc vat

i didnt realise till tom below said that it fits his

Last edited:
This is mine. The other two pics are of a maxpedition roll up dump pouch which I have clipped on the side which I use for rubbish when second fixing or to carry tools/bits when doing ladder work and the last one is a zip up maxpedition pouch which Ive just bought and planning on filling with handy bits, a couple of fuses long screws etc just for when you need something without making another trip to the van. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
i have the mb bag too which I keep my lock off stuff and fluke t5-1000 in :)

Last edited:
I have the tech pack backpack and a Facom hacksaw fits in no problem. Also got the XXL-f and the MB3. Excellent bags, can see at a glance if any tools are missing before leaving site. They are expensive, but they are carrying over a grands worth of tools, so I won't to look after them. I am a bit of a tool junkie though and always getting slagged for buying new kit and my OCD keeps them tidy. The XXL-F is great for power tools and all drill bits and hole saws.

Had an XL for over 5 years and the only wear and tear is on the strap on the underside,
brilliant bag it's only downside is you will put too much stuff in it mine weighs around 26kg+ loaded but that's because I've recently been doing a lot of mechanical work hence spanners etc plus normal electrical gear
Re the hammer a claw hammer will go in upright in front of the pockets also you can fit long drivers in just!
I bought a continental type hammer from Germany recently as it's slightly smaller, which is better for the zips!
I'm thinking about getting
the MC bag as I go overseas every few months to do installs and I only take the most used items , i bought a couple of smaller bags made by Stanley and dewalt which didn't last more than two trips, plus I like tools to be organised and accessible instead of just chucked in!

Does anyone have one????
If so could you post your thoughts?

Last edited:
Also although the veto's are expensive,
I think it is cost effective as I used to go through at least 2 or 3 bags a year costing £20 plus so in 5 years I've saved money by buying one!

Reply to Veto pro pac tech xl really worth the money? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net