Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss volt free contact inside electric heating boiler in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

hate it when the last pages of the book are missing wish I had let him blow his boiler up now :donatello: and love the new smileys radical dudes

was there a way to get 240 switch live (interested incase it comes up for me)
(Not required in this case but) yes, there is.

You wire it as the manufacturer states in the installation diagram.

If it requires 240V then it will receive 240V.

Google images - S plan or Y plan wiring diagrams - other methods will probably appear as well.

Reply to volt free contact inside electric heating boiler in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have not had to do the wiring for a wet underfloor heating system before. I think I started a thread fairly recently and had some very good...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My mum has just moved into a flat and it has an electric central heating boiler and a hot water tank/immersion heater for the hot water...
Replies
Views
Hi I've just started renting a new flat with my partner and we're having some energy problems. The boiler that we have is as I understand it, a...
Replies
Views
Looking to see where I went wrong and see why I made a mess of things. I was asked to install a Hive onto a Vokera Vision 30C combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I don’t know how resolve this so any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. I have no electrical knowledge. I will try to be as clear...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock