Search the forum,

Discuss what requirements do you require to install PV. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pbrender

Evening all,

have ben aproached by a few customers enquiring about pv. what do you need to start installing please, I know the new c&g 2351 does go into pv,but wasn't sure is 2330 allows you to do installs!

thankyou for any help and guidance anyone can give I really apreciate it!

Paul

You need to be MCS registered which means putting together a Quality Manual - thats the hard part.

Part of your technical assessement will be to show 'competance' in installing panels - which involves a single installation. There is no specific requirement to do a qualification but it would help to show 'competance'. What course you do is up to you there is quite a choice based on how much you want to pay and spend time on, obviously you've heard about C&G, but there are others run by NICEIC and Logic.

Reply to what requirements do you require to install PV. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock