Discuss What size wire and over current device needed for a 480v 3 phase generator 114 amp. in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
wiring a 480 volt 3 phase 114 amp generator to run 2 machines. Both machine nameplate 480 v 3 phase 50 FLA. What size wire and over current device would I need to protect the Generator and also the 2 machines running off the generator.

TL;DR
480 v 3 phase generator

Reply to What size wire and over current device needed for a 480v 3 phase generator 114 amp. in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys, We have a CNC router which uses single phase for the spindle, stepper motors and control box. This is all wired in and working...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Yesterday I wired in my 3 phase compressor to run off our 53kva generator. I just need to know which colour cable is for which phase as...
Replies
Views
Hi, we are converting old farm buildings to commercial units, and as my father used to run a vacuum pump and compressor in his dairy I always...
Replies
Views
I've a 3 phase storage heater currently wired to the main fuse box in an office I have. The heater has 2 supplies/isolators, 1 for charging at...
Replies
Views
I have a single phase system that uses 320 amps and 240 volts and I rewire the circuits for 3 phase what size generator would I need and how many...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock