Search the forum,

Discuss World Cup in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Who Do you think will win??

• Spain

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holland

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Germany

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Denmark

• Portugal

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Italy

• Greece

• Mexico

• Brazil

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Argentina

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Chile

• Uruguay

• Cameroon

• Ivory Coast

• USA

• Nigeria

• Serbia

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • South Africa

• Total voters
Special offer at Berlin Waterworld cafe Fresh Calamari Sign opposite cafe " we are sorry but due to an unfortunate accident Peter shall no longer be on view we shall be putting another exibit in this tank!" lol

Special offer at Berlin Waterworld cafe Fresh Calamari Sign opposite cafe " we are sorry but due to an unfortunate accident Peter shall no longer be on view we shall be putting another exibit in this tank!" lol

it said in the paper the germans were gracious in defeat, cause they know its the Octopus fault.
eat the octopus to make them free

Holland should have been down to about 8 men!!!!!!

Think Webb was far too lenient with em, I know it can ruin it as a contest if you start sending players off but Holland werent interested in playin football, just wanted to try and bully their way to the World Cup.

I thought De Jong was unlucky to get a yellow card, seemed harsh - was a fair challenge on Alonso, who shoulda been booked for over reacting if you ask me lol

I thought De Jong was unlucky to get a yellow card, seemed harsh - was a fair challenge on Alonso, who shoulda been booked for over reacting if you ask me lol

he musta watched the karate kid this afternoon as well:p looked like mr miagis crane kick to me :D

fairplay to spain they never buckled under any of it and were v unlucky not to have scored a couple more

Holland were lucky cos if Webb had shown red cards to the players who should have had em then there would have only been 7 players left on their team. If that had happened, I believe Spain would have been the winners by default 2-0.

Holland are now complaining about the referee

Should we tell them,the rest of the world are complaining about them

lol are they extracting the urine or what they should be thanking him for letting them play the majority of the game with a full team kin hate bad losers:mad:

Reply to World Cup in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back