Currently reading:
17th Edition past papers...

Discuss 17th Edition past papers... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

marty4

Hi Lads,

I finally persuaded my employer to pay for my 17th edition course, if any of you have any past papers or anything like that i would appreciate it lads..Cheers...

Marty...

hi guys, just wondering if its possible if any of u could send me some past papers also have my 17th coming up really not looking forward to it having to borrow money to do this course so i cant fail it. need all the help i can get my email is [email protected] thank you

Hi Dales and Penance

Which one are you doing? There is two course - a one day update course which mainly looks at the difference between the 16th & 17th (30 question exam) and a longer 3-4 day which goes into the regs a bit more (60 question exam).

The 17th is not a hard exam to pass as long as you know how to get your way around the regs book

Only two grades for the exam pass or fail. You need to get 60% to pass that 36/60 or 18/30 correct answer

The exam has question depending of which course you are doing (long or short) covering all part as follows

Part 1 = 4 or 2
Part 2 = 3 or 2
Part 3 = 5 or 1
Part 4 = 14 or 8
Part 5 = 15 or 6
Part 6 = 6 or 2
Part 7 = 10 or 7
Appendix = 3 or 2

Spend time looking through the regs and know what info is where

Good luck to both of you

hi, i got my 17 edition exam next week and appreciate if someone can give me any past papers.
and are the exam question in order like the first 4 question are from part 1 or are they all mixed up.
Part 1 = 4
Part 2 = 3
Part 3 = 5
Part 4 = 14
Part 5 = 15
Part 6 = 6
Part 7 = 10
Appendix = 3

Reply to 17th Edition past papers... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back