Discuss 17th Edition past papers... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

hi,

could somebody send me some past papers please. Doing the upgrade course next monday.

appreciate the help

thanks

Sent you 2382-20 past paper

Hi, Im doing my top up 17th edition exam next Friday. Has anyone got any advise or past papers they could e-mail me??
Thanks

Done it audi95

just like to say thanks to those who sent me papers. Passed the 17th today with 88%. I thought I was doing 30 questions in 1 hr from red book, but when I got there they said we might aswell do the new amendment course with 60 questions.

just like to say thanks to those who sent me papers. Passed the 17th today with 88%. I thought I was doing 30 questions in 1 hr from red book, but when I got there they said we might aswell do the new amendment course with 60 questions.

congrats on passing mate

Phillc68,

I will send you an email with previous exam papers but bear in mind, the test papers are significantly different to the actual exam paper. I will also attach the City & Guilds 2382-12 handbook which will have a layout of the types and amount of questions associated to each part of the regs, so I highly recommend you purchase the big green book regardless of your electrical experience

Phillc68,

I will send you an email with previous exam papers but bear in mind, the test papers are significantly different to the actual exam paper. I will also attach the City & Guilds 2382-12 handbook which will have a layout of the types and amount of questions associated to each part of the regs, so I highly recommend you purchase the big green book regardless of your electrical experience
Hi Phil, I've have the green could you send me any papers you have related to this book and exam thanks.

[email protected]

Hi wams,, same as above I would really appreciate if you could send me the same if you have a moment,, kind regards,dean,, [email protected]

Hello Stoney0191 - There are some 17th Edition past papers on a google search , but be careful some don't have the correct answers !

Don't worry about the test , it's full throttle while it lasts .

Good luck - Garry H.

hi pal, just sat my 17th edition on fri and failed. can anyone help with past papers to revise from?

I have a past paper from 2008, when I did mine. If you want a copy then message me your email address.

Hi, I'm new to the site and about to take 17th edition. I was wondering if anyone has some past papers they could email me at

Would appreciate it alot! Thanks!

Sent one mate

Hi, I'm currently doing my 17th edition and was wondering if anyone had any past papers they could send me, my email is Thanks in advance, it's very much appreciated

Done mate.

I just found out i failed my level 3 unit 302 and 303 written exams! And my re-sit date is in 10 days time, i need some help urgently. If anyone could sent me past exams papers, advice or absolutely anything that could help me it would be much appreciated.
Thanks alot
Mike ([email protected])

Hi, I will be doing my 17th edition exam early July. Can anyone send me some past exam papers please. My email address is
indigo_sea 'at' hotmail.co.uk

many thanks
sam

this is what i did, i just payed for the exam at the college cost about 45 pounds

and then i just got my regs book and bookmark the key secton and just looked over the reg book

why pay for the 3 days course which cost 270pound plus 45 if you need to resit

when you can just sit the exam for 45pound

All the best though mate

- - - Updated - - -

All the best though mate

- - - Updated - - -

All the best though mate

- - - Updated - - -

All the best though mate

- - - Updated - - -

All the best though mate

hi ,
could anyone plz send me past papers of 17th edition plz . would greatly appreciate it

thanks

Sent you a copy I was given in 2008. Better than nothing.

If you truly understand the regs, it takes out the vervousness and you will calmly answer the questions because it is an open book exams. You need sticky index markers to highlight different sections, chapters and appendices. This helps you to manage your time wisely. Hope all goes well for you....

Hi please can somebody email me 17th edition exam papers included 1 amendement questions.
i am doing 2382/10 the 60 question as update from 16 to 17 no longer available.
do you know any college in london where i can sit just the exam only and how much it is

one my email adress is : [email protected]

Hi guys, have got myself booked onto the 5 day course starting a week tomorrow. Can someone please punch me across the past papers please? Gotta get hold of the green bible, only have the red. God dammit.

Thanks in advance.

ssotn

Hey guys

has anyone got any past test papers they can send me for 17th edition please, this would be very useful as i will be taking the exam in the near future, it would be much appreciated.

[email protected]

Many thanks

Hi all, Could someone please pm or mail me some past 17th edition papers if possible. Booked in for mine next week and cant find any online. I did 16th edition some years ago now but would be good to see some examples.

Thanks

Dan

Like many others have already posted I am taking my 17th edition 2382 exam in 3 weeks. Could someone send me some past exam papers I can work on.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Reply to 17th Edition past papers... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net