Search the forum,

Discuss 17th Edition past papers... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

I just found out i failed my level 3 unit 302 and 303 written exams! And my re-sit date is in 10 days time, i need some help urgently. If anyone could sent me past exams papers, advice or absolutely anything that could help me it would be much appreciated.
Thanks alot
Mike ([email protected])

Hi, I will be doing my 17th edition exam early July. Can anyone send me some past exam papers please. My email address is
indigo_sea 'at' hotmail.co.uk

many thanks
sam

this is what i did, i just payed for the exam at the college cost about 45 pounds

and then i just got my regs book and bookmark the key secton and just looked over the reg book

why pay for the 3 days course which cost 270pound plus 45 if you need to resit

when you can just sit the exam for 45pound

All the best though mate

- - - Updated - - -

All the best though mate

- - - Updated - - -

All the best though mate

- - - Updated - - -

All the best though mate

- - - Updated - - -

All the best though mate

hi ,
could anyone plz send me past papers of 17th edition plz . would greatly appreciate it

thanks

Sent you a copy I was given in 2008. Better than nothing.

If you truly understand the regs, it takes out the vervousness and you will calmly answer the questions because it is an open book exams. You need sticky index markers to highlight different sections, chapters and appendices. This helps you to manage your time wisely. Hope all goes well for you....

Hi please can somebody email me 17th edition exam papers included 1 amendement questions.
i am doing 2382/10 the 60 question as update from 16 to 17 no longer available.
do you know any college in london where i can sit just the exam only and how much it is

one my email adress is : [email protected]

Reply to 17th Edition past papers... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back