Currently reading:
17th Edition past papers...

Discuss 17th Edition past papers... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

marty4

Hi Lads,

I finally persuaded my employer to pay for my 17th edition course, if any of you have any past papers or anything like that i would appreciate it lads..Cheers...

Marty...

Hi all i need some help with a couple of questions.
can some one tell me how to transpose the formula

t= K2 S2
-----------
I2

I need to find I ?

Also I have a question relating to the use of generator and the IAn rating of the the RCD I know the answer is 30ma but can't find anything on generators in the book does anyone know where I can find this in the book.

just like to say thanks to those who sent me papers. Passed the 17th today with 88%. I thought I was doing 30 questions in 1 hr from red book, but when I got there they said we might aswell do the new amendment course with 60 questions.

just like to say thanks to those who sent me papers. Passed the 17th today with 88%. I thought I was doing 30 questions in 1 hr from red book, but when I got there they said we might aswell do the new amendment course with 60 questions.

congrats on passing mate

Phillc68,

I will send you an email with previous exam papers but bear in mind, the test papers are significantly different to the actual exam paper. I will also attach the City & Guilds 2382-12 handbook which will have a layout of the types and amount of questions associated to each part of the regs, so I highly recommend you purchase the big green book regardless of your electrical experience

Phillc68,

I will send you an email with previous exam papers but bear in mind, the test papers are significantly different to the actual exam paper. I will also attach the City & Guilds 2382-12 handbook which will have a layout of the types and amount of questions associated to each part of the regs, so I highly recommend you purchase the big green book regardless of your electrical experience
Hi Phil, I've have the green could you send me any papers you have related to this book and exam thanks.

[email protected]

hi pal, just sat my 17th edition on fri and failed. can anyone help with past papers to revise from?

I have a past paper from 2008, when I did mine. If you want a copy then message me your email address.

Reply to 17th Edition past papers... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back