Search the forum,

Discuss 2391 20 written results in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

well done - that is the design and erection qual? How did you do it? I did a search for it but couldn't find any colleges doing it and the private provider i found wanted about £900!!!

CONGRATS MATE well done

Pushrod I have seen one In bolton , lancashire for £450 think the place was but now the price has increased since sept like everything maybe a bit far but say it can be delivered to the work place but if there is one up here there must be others closer to you
Electrical Courses | Electrical Training | Electrical Course | 17th Edition - Electrical Engineer Training | Bolton Greater Manchester

have you tried searching C&G website for the course and then using there course locator
this is the only one I have found

Last edited:
well done - that is the design and erection qual? How did you do it? I did a search for it but couldn't find any colleges doing it and the private provider i found wanted about £900!!!

i done it at west lothian college mate, only 300 quid too. how they can put that course on for that price ill never know, still, my company paid anyhoo.

ah dont remind me, already im thinking i should have done this an that but hay its handed in, what will be will be. loving the advice all of you guys dish out for FREE btw. glad i can be a part of it!

What is the project this time?

it WAS carters audio repair garage, complete with service area with sepereted sockets and a remote building housing a compressor room.

Reply to 2391 20 written results in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back