Search the forum,

Discuss 2391 21st 0ctober 2010 in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

ambertest

Hi all has anyone received their results from the 2391 sat on october 21st 2010 ? i have e-mailed the trainng centre i used and they siad they sent out results and certificates in early december , ive been told i have passed! (considering the amount of effort i put in the word relief doesn't cover it!) its just that early december sounds too soon to receive results for an exam that was sat october 21st (45 days being quoted by C&G) .......guess with a 32% pass rate i cant believe it untill im holding the pass paper! ANY information on this would be helpfull .

Thanks

Ring or e-mail your test centre mate , put your mind at rest , i would be interested in what they say as regards to when the results were sent out .

Cheers

Hi I also sat mine in Oct, just phoned my test centre as I haven't received any results yet and was told they were due in beginning of Febuary, after hearing the low 32% pass rate I'm now thinking I may have to resit after having messed the last question on volt drop up. Congrats to all who passed the exam.

I would,nt worry too much about that last volt drop question sparkysteve , i think i read that one ten times before deciding C&G must be having a laugh!! as with the "lighting containment" question!!!!.....if you did well on the ring calcs , loop diagram etc and the three pointers you could be OK ..but yes.. very low pass rate for this one ,dont realy understand why your test centre are saying results due in FEB ,when these guys had their results mid December!! ... Congrats everyone that passed You,ve earned it!..

I know I did not get the volt drop answer correct but I possibly picked up some marks for the % of volt drop the calculation working out etc. Looking back I know where I went wrong.

I sat my 2391 in June, last year, mate. After several phone calls trying to get things sorted, got my certificate 4 days ago, keep phoning mate, some colleges are crap admin wise.

I waited ages to get my results from the college when I sat the June exam. Even though the results were there they would not tell me had to wait for letter. Training centre I did it at was brilliant got my result by phone and went down on the day to pick cert up can't understand why it takes so long for some colleges training centres to get results Certs etc sorted.

my training centre have told me that they will speak tom C&G and i should have my certificate whithin 10 days , the other one was sent out mid december and lost in the great british postal service!

Spose im semi interested in this discussion.

I did my 2391 written exam in November 2010. I was told that my results would take a max of 45 days to appear on me door-step.

What im interested in is this..........

The course I did explained that a 4 hour practical exam was going to follow once I received my successful written exam result.

Same for you people?

Good luck by the way, its not an easy thing to learn. I will be gutted if I fail because I don't think I could have put anymore effort into it than I did. (or maybe im abit fick innit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, my college told me this is the way?

Interesting.

Thanks for replying CRAGS

If I get a pass through the post for my 2391 I still have to go back and do a practical.

A 4 hour practical.

Just got my results from my 2391 written exam taken last November.....

And I passed. Oh Yeah! (I still have to do a 4 hour practical though).

Good luck to everyone else!

Now I just need to sort out this JIB malarky.

Yeah well done SMB thats a tough exam... Its a great relief especially when you have put the effort in, not doubt you have in order to make the grade!!!

I did my practical in the morning then the exam in the evening. You should whizz thru the practical, i remember i made a bulleted list of everything you need to remember regarding test procedure....including safe isolation etc... this helps, a good thing to memorize.........

Reply to 2391 21st 0ctober 2010 in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock