Discuss Accounting / Invoicing / Expense FREE in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

DurhamSparky

found this software online and well im absoloutly amazed..!

Free Online Accounting Software in the UK | Quick File

its cloud based so can access from anywhere!

i have used excel, books and Sage instant accounts combined with SLIQ for invoicing...!

i have now transfered all my 12/13 accounts to this!! the invoicing templates are not as good as mine from SLIQ but it has many more features built in that i can not ignore..!!!

i dont sing praises much but this im telling every one about!!!!!

FREE FREE FREE!!!!!

The "catch" is it's cloud based, so someone else has access to all of your information. I'd also want to keep a local copy "just in case".

Good timing. Just about to part with some cash for sage but as far as I can see this will do the same job but free. Signed up.

Whats the catch? As far as I can see the only thing they are trying to do is get you to use their accountants for end of year/tax etc. which you are under no obligation to do.

I'm going to give it a try for a month, nothing to loose apart from a bit of my time.

Thanks for this Durham and also thanks for e-mailing me a quote. Your a bit expensive so I've declined it, Dave down the pub can do it for half the price lol.

well that looks abosolutely fantastic. blows my home-made spreadsheet templates out of the water! i'll give it a whirl next quiet day and transfer all this years accounts onto it. good find

i have just transfers all 2012/13 accounts to it...

i will be backdating it for 2011/12 and filling that in also as i made a mess of them on sage and was using sliq as well... all over the shop to be honest..!

Been transferring all my accounts today - great bit of software!

Integrated with:

I-mail
paypal
sagepay
rbs world pay
cardless

can upload all your bank statements - also gets live feeds from paypal and barclays.

Awesome piece of kit that you would normally pay through the nose for.

Hi All,

Haven't been on here for a while but had a look after stumbling onto the quickfile website earlier to see if anyone was talking about it and sure enough i found this thread, its been a month since you have started using the software and was hoping if you could let me know if your still using it and if you were still happy with it as I am thinking of using it myself and would value your feedback.

Thanks in advance, Gary

always wary of the internet software packages. suppose HMRC gets a look at it before you've had a proper chance to fiddle them.

never knew who they were till i started opening the letters marked addressee only. this is not a circular. already re-papered the bog.

Ive just set up with this online accounting and sent my first invoice with help from durham, cheers mate. If a numpty like me can use it anyone can, give it a go.

Signed up last night going to have a play with it tommorow and hopefully send my first invoice, looks great and love the tutorials. Do you use the customer log in feature with your invoices? May pay to send myself a couple of dummy invoices first. If I get stuck I have to seek some advice from here if you all dont mind. No more carbon paper to deal with! 21st century here I come!

I've been using this since Durham posted the link and I must admit the invoicing part of my job has now become such a pleasure. I used to hate the ballache involved.

Still not advanced to the other benefits as yet but anything for an easier life.

Thanks Durham for sharing this, if anyone is not currently using it I suggest you give it a trial:thumbsup

Just signed up, will see how i get on as any free help for a new starter is always welcome:)

Sorry forgot to say thanks to Durham for sharing this.

Last edited:

Reply to Accounting / Invoicing / Expense FREE in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock