Currently reading:
allowed list

Discuss allowed list in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

36_3_4.gif
ah youre so loved up

me and my Mrs have an agreement we are allowed 2 CELEBRITIES each that should we get the chance of a leg over, it would not be considered cheating and there would be no mention of it ever again

Hers are Jason Statham and Vin Diesel

Mine are Angelina jolie and Selma Hayeck

now that would be a night to remember!!

My Misses chose only 1 celeb which was they guy who plays Ron Weasly (or how ever u spell it)

I chose Lindsay Lohan, Emma Watson, Lilly Allen and about 20 others LOL

That didnt end to well for me

Typing this from the sofa

Adam

me and my Mrs have an agreement we are allowed 2 CELEBRITIES each that should we get the chance of a leg over, it would not be considered cheating and there would be no mention of it ever again

Hers are Jason Statham and Vin Diesel

Mine are Angelina jolie and Selma Hayeck

now that would be a night to remember!!

Jolie drooooool I bet she's like a hellcat at it.......

well, what do you say ? its basically admitting you fancy someone else- so my revenge was to say that, agreed it may of not been the best thing to say, as I now need to reglaze the lounge window. And I need a new favorite mug. She didnt have to smash the old one all at once. Another chip would of done.

someone out of that new set of movies new moon? am i getting old? only 36 and loosing track. no chance of the forementioned sister inlaw in a previous, i wouldn`t touch them with a kitchen fitters :D

i just told my G/F it would be one of my old female friends from school who works in london...! then she clicked and went YOU worked in london for a YEAR and mentioned meeting that friend!!!! oh oh!! time to try and dig out that one!

i just told my G/F it would be one of my old female friends from school who works in london...! then she clicked and went YOU worked in london for a YEAR and mentioned meeting that friend!!!! oh oh!! time to try and dig out that one!

Mate you'll be at china before you dig your way out of that one lol

Good luck ive got a feeling your going to need it!!

Reply to allowed list in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back