Discuss Best cheapest place to buy 18th edition regs book? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Studying 18th edition. Any suggestions for the cheapest place to get the 18th edition regs book?

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Reaction score
There are a few official stockists listed on IET website, some of which may offer a modest saving, but there's no legitimate way of saving much off the cover price.

pc1966

Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Having a genuine copy of the regs is, I'm afraid, just one of the costs you have to bare for the job :(

I get discount off the IET as a member, but that hardy covers the annual membership fee!

There probably are better books to study though, but I can't really advise. However, the IET's "Electrical Installation Design Guide" is actually quite good and has some useful worked examples, also the On-Site Guide has 90% or so of what you are likely to need in a handy format.

Reply to Best cheapest place to buy 18th edition regs book? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net