• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss Caravan Site hook up with northern power grid in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

Ive been asked to look into a supply for a caravan site.

I would like to know if i could get the local (northern power grid) to install this for free. If not what would the most be around for a 3 phase supply.

The local supply (house) is around 150 Mts away.

He would like to have 15 pitches.

Any info would be great !

Cheers.

Pete999

Forum Mentor
Why not ask "Northern Power grid" first Chris if the answer is not to your liking then ask around, you might be surprised by the answer you get from NPG

Pete999

Forum Mentor
Thanks for the advice,never thought of asking direct.

I thought this forum was abut helping not been atwat lol
Sorry you feel that way Chris, your post insinuated that you hadn't approached NPG I just thought that it would be a good idea to start with, no intention of making you look what I think "being atwat"

westward10

In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream.
Staff member
Chris, Pete was not being obstructive because the best option is to ask NPG.

Rpa07

4000 posts - only 54195 behind Telectrix!
Electrician's Arms
There’s nothing like first impressions!
Thanks for the advice,never thought of asking direct.

I thought this forum was abut helping not been atwat lol
And he gets a grammar and spelling for his trouble.

sparksburnout

Electrician's Arms
There’s nothing like first impressions!

And he gets a grammar and spelling for his trouble.
Iv'e not been to atwat either where is it? Might be some pikey place?

richy3333

Forum Mentor
Why not ask "Northern Power grid" first Chris if the answer is not to your liking then ask around, you might be surprised by the answer you get from NPG
But don’t be surprised at them laughing when you ask for it, for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.