Discuss Commercial pizza oven part in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

SSE

-
Reaction score
Any idea where to find the following part? The bottom element that it controls is not holding the heat & temperature dial is showing hhh.

Commercial pizza oven part E5FA10DC-D311-4E51-A48F-5ED7855F6D22 - EletriciansForums.net
Commercial pizza oven part A26BFEE2-FA46-4316-A362-95F84EE192E8 - EletriciansForums.net

Does the hhh mean that a safety overheat has tripped?
Have you dead tested the element at all?
To be honest I’ve no idea, there’s no manual, looked for one online but can’t find one. Element is fine. So, it’s a double oven, each oven has a top & bottom element, the one that wasn’t working was the bottom oven bottom element, it gets hot for a minute, then says HHH & starts cooling. So I swapped the above part with the bottom oven top element one & the fault swapped over between ovens so I can’t see why it’s not that part. Also it’s a Chinese firm from what I’ve gathered so not even a technical line I can phone for some assistance re what the HHH stands for.

HHH usually indicates that the thermocouple is out of range, probably high resistance or open-circuit. The thermocouple probe is probably fairly standard, provided you get the right junction type (J or K, or any other type it might happen to be) and length. You might be able to get a generic probe from a UK catering spares supplier.

To be honest I’ve no idea, there’s no manual, looked for one online but can’t find one. Element is fine. So, it’s a double oven, each oven has a top & bottom element, the one that wasn’t working was the bottom oven bottom element, it gets hot for a minute, then says HHH & starts cooling. So I swapped the above part with the bottom oven top element one & the fault swapped over between ovens so I can’t see why it’s not that part. Also it’s a Chinese firm from what I’ve gathered so not even a technical line I can phone for some assistance re what the HHH stands for.
What Brand is the Oven ??

HHH may appear on your thermometer's display if the detected temperature is above/below than the maximum/minimum temperature threshold of your unit. Carefully remove the probe and allow it to return to room temperature. If your probe is still displaying the code at room temperature, it is likely that the probe has shorted out and will need to be replaced.

Reply to Commercial pizza oven part in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock