Aico 3000
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss EIC (Electrical Installation Certificate): editable PDF based on IET Model form in the Electrician Resources and Downloads area at ElectriciansForums.net

happysteve

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

happysteve submitted a new resource:

EIC (Electrical Installation Certificate): editable PDF based on IET Model form - Looks just like the IET model form... but you can edit, save and print it in any PDF viewer.

This is an EIC (Electrical Installation Certificate), complete with Schedule of Inspections and General Schedule of Test Results, in the format of a PDF. You can fill out the details using any PDF reader. It is derived from, and pretty much identical to, the IET model forms, at: http://electrical.------.org/wiring-regulations/forms/2015-amd3-forms.cfm?type=pdf The only thing I have added is a "Ref" field in the top right of each page, for you to add a reference (e.g. invoice...

Read more about this resource...

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

happyhippydad

-
Esteemed
Arms
I found that I could not save any data into this PDF or print it with any of the data in it. Just in case anyone else has the same problem, I downloaded acrobat reader. I then opened the PDF in acrobat reader and this allows you save and print whatever you write in the PDF.

happysteve

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Can you insert your own company logo?

Use Adobe Acrobat Reader (the free version). If you've got the posh (expensive) version, I think you can just add images anyway... Anyway, on the free version:

Click on the "signature" icon (looks like a fountain pen)
Click "add initials"
Select "image"
Find your logo on your hard drive

Now, as well as signing the form with your signature (which should be your actual signature), you can also sign it with your "initials" (which is your logo). After you add your signature or your logo, the form will no longer be editable (after you've saved it), so make sure this is the last thing you do.

Unfortunately, Adobe Acrobat converts the image to black and white. But it's better than nothing :)

Reply to EIC (Electrical Installation Certificate): editable PDF based on IET Model form in the Electrician Resources and Downloads area at ElectriciansForums.net