Discuss Fluke 1663 multifunction tester error code 4 in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

dnjr

-
Reaction score
Dear all
Testing Zs on fluke 1663 returned an error code 4
I thought this was an earth fault but another spark said it’s a voltage on the line.
Anyone have the correct answer
?
Cheers

I have had that when there has been a lot of electrical noise on the line, try later when everything is turned off

mate had same with his fluke....noise. got my trusted 1553 out and it read the Zs perfectly.

Reply to Fluke 1663 multifunction tester error code 4 in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All New to this forum, have read the posts on here from google but only recently signed up. I'm having some issues and some input would be...
Replies
Views
Hello All and happy new year. Over the holiay I have changed all of my old sockets to some nice new ones and added a couple with usb sockets for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
It's not very often I praise a company but for once I will! Almost a year ago I bought a 2nd hand Fluke 6500-2 from ebay. It was in almost unused...
Replies
Views
Hi have had the megger 1741 MFT. Error code 140 has appeared on the tester which is a fault on the circuit board for the 3 lead low zs test This...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock