Search the forum,

Discuss Friday Night in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Silly Sausage

Seeing as the weekend is rapidly approaching...
I have it on good authority, that the quickest way to get drunk, is to neck a bottle of sherry.
Forget your whiskies etc!!!

I like a sherry myself, too much for me in any quantity though, have a gallon of cream flow whilst the banter here will surely start very soon, considering it's Friday of course :clap:

i hate creamflow- guaranteed hangover from chemicals. get some real ale down your neck!.

Talking of real ale tel, I was in Chester a few weeks back and tried some Joules Slumbering Monk - have you tried it?

not one i've seen. will look out for it.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHA, No chance that's like drinking acidic dishwater :ciappa:

some people just don't have any taste whatever. are you sure you're not a plumber.

well, peter kay advertises john smiths and look at him. nuff said.

Banks's Mild or Marston's Oyster Stout is my grog of choice - at home, anyway. In the pub is has to be whatever's there, usually John Smith's or Tetley's.

Calm down tel lol

3SCOUSERS.jpg

Seeing as beer is getting mentioned. This was my friday a month ago. Camra festival in a huge local church. 120 cask beers plus bottled beers ciders and perry. I challenge any "chemical beer" drinker to attend something like this and then go back to drinking swill. Gotta love the proper stuff !

2013-04-19 14.10.55.jpg

Like it Andy, I work once a year on the Cider bar at a certain South Manchester Beer Fest, which happens to be in a church as well!
Amazing how drunk you get on a Fiver!!!
Should be my fifth time this year, not sure if I'll get asked though this time, after last year's performance................

There's nowt particularly wrong with smooth, like there's nowt really wrong with lard on toast. It just doesn't taste of much and what taste it does have isn't very nice.

Reply to Friday Night in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock