Discuss light switches in bathrooms - in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

and adolph hitler was not a megalomaniac, power mad dictator. he was a misunderstood and humanitarianly disadvantaged.

Reply to light switches in bathrooms - in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I need your help please once again in tracing a fault. Am DIY but not clueless. Converting former kitchen into 2 rooms: bathroom and laundry. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've just had some electrical work completed in the bathroom; I've recently refurbished the bathroom, replacing the old electric shower with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in the process of purchasing a property. I have made an offer, and after my own little survey, I noticed a few issues with the...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking for some advice for adding a time delay on my parent's shower room fan. My parents had a section of their garage converted into a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking to convert a 2 way light into just control by single switch. I have searched and looked for similar questions here, and found a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock