Discuss main fuse in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

O

ONIT

Hi Everyone

We All Know You Should Not Pull The Main Fuse, Its Down To The Big Boys From The Board.(in A Perfect World)

But If You Didnt Have A Double Pole Switch Fitted, And You You Needed To Pull The Main Fuse To Disconnect Main Tails In Front Of The Inspector From Niceic, Do You Think This Mite Go Against You.

So The Question Is-- Niceic Inseptor Checking Do You Pull Main Fuse Y/n

As Anyone Come Across This

All Replyes Wecome

in case he wants me to do IR TEST method 2 through tails (phase/neutral together) to earth hes checking board change on one job

in the extremely unlikely event that he'd ask you to do method 2 on the whole board i doubt he'd ask you to effectively break the law by cutting the seal (if it's there anyway) to get at the fuse. :)

All They Tend To Check Is Earthing And Cert Filled In Ok, Oh And Dont Forget A Sticker,they Love Earthing And Stickers.lol

You could say to him, I can't test it that way unless we wait for the electricity board to come out and remove the main fuse. Anyway, tails from the meter are the elec boards responsibility, so why should you test them?

Reply to main fuse in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock