Discuss Megger wind up tester in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
here:

$(KGrHqF,!nUFH9gt0CmWBS!BoOQScg~~60_58.jpg

It is, and it's a much more interesting kind of wind-up than many of the wind-up threads on the forum! Getting to the point, actually where is the point? I can't see the pointer, presumably it's there somewhere?

We'll have to do a 'My First Megger' show and tell. Who else has still got their first Megger or Multimeter?

It is, and it's a much more interesting kind of wind-up than many of the wind-up threads on the forum! Getting to the point, actually where is the point? I can't see the pointer, presumably it's there somewhere?

We'll have to do a 'My First Megger' show and tell. Who else has still got their first Megger or Multimeter?

Got one stuck away in the stores somewhere.
Been around for quite a while, mate.

Reply to Megger wind up tester in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Today I was doing an EICR and went around a couple sockets with a Megger MST220 socket tester just to see if there was anything obvious, all three...
Replies
Views
Very good condition Megger LTW425 loop tester. just calibrated £250 Ayrshire
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go - Megger MFT Deals! Upgrade your toolkit with our exclusive offer! Purchase any of the Megger advanced multifunction testers –...
Replies
Views
Hi I currently have Megger MFT 1721, I am looking to buy the megger tester attachment for EV charging , does anyone knows if the MFT 1721 takes...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, just looking for a bit of advise. I am booked up to go on 2391-52 soon, and was looking at using my own tester, Megger1552. It is all...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock