Discuss Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have no problem with people who want to believe in religion,I do have a problem when religion is allowed to impact on society as a whole
Religion is dangerous,it should be restricted to a persons home only
If any clothing is for specifically advertising the membership of that religion,it should be restricted and at least certainly discouraged

The Islamic religion is no different from the Christian religion in its barbarity,it just happens to be a century or two behind
The maniacs of the Christian religion are mostly in the past
The Islamic barbarity will decrease and hopefully end when the numbers who believe in the fairy stories declines
We need to educate the young to the dangers of these religions

Should we ban the dollar bill?

Religion has infested all societies over many many years
Its influence can be found in countless examples

Because it has a statement on the dollar bill,it does not make it any the less sickening, we will have to endure the religious influences for many years yet,being present and having to be aware of it does not make it any more acceptable

tell that to abu hamza.
His wife lives in a house two streets away from me nice 4 bed compared to my 3 bed all funded by the taxpayer, I think she gets £650 per week in benefits most of the kids have been to prison oh and her kitchen was renewed at a cost of £13500 a good few years ago (wish the council would replace mine) and Abu managed to buy a flat in Greenford.........

The thread has deviated,there is much that elsparko has posted that is not my opinion,however,he has touched on religion,mainly the Islamic section with a bit of Christianity thrown in,I have to admit he is on the right track with his "shut down the church" statement

I would apportion probably 95% of the strife in the world to these popular fairy stories
I would dearly love to see a law brought in where religion is permitted, but only in the privacy of the gullible persons home
Close all these Mosques,all these Churches,stop any reference to religion in schools (other than as part of a history lesson)restrict the wearing in public of clothing that demonstrates membership of any of those religions

The same goes for our rulers,get shot of all these lords who are governing us by virtue of their zeal for medieval fantasy tales and books

The best thing we could do is make Biology Astronomy and Cosmology a core subject in all schools so that the children will grow up with knowledge that can help them shake off the shackles of the inherited and forced religious nonsense
exactly, im not exactly a wordsmith so tend to ramble, i too believe it should be something praticed in your own home, regardless of religion, theres a bit jim jefferies does on this, about how religious are like 9 out of 10 passenger cars on a train, slowing down the train whilst we try to speed up the train, and unfortunately its usually the religious who have lots of kids that they cant afford to raise, so we end up with a world of forest gumps at the tax payers expense.

lets be honest, most muslims arent really muslims, they just say they are because of a 25-30% portion of 1,3 billion of them will kill them for saying the quran is nonsense, all religious books are nonsense and an insult to intelligence.

His wife lives in a house two streets away from me nice 4 bed compared to my 3 bed all funded by the taxpayer, I think she gets £650 per week in benefits most of the kids have been to prison oh and her kitchen was renewed at a cost of £13500 a good few years ago (wish the council would replace mine) and Abu managed to buy a flat in Greenford.........
exactly, our councils are more concerned about making sure terrorists feelings dont get hurt, but only have "thoughts and prayers" to offer when they inevitably kill or rape someone.

Stalin was possibly the greatest maniac in all of history
He did many terrible wrongs,but perhaps that was one ban he actually got right :)
you do know the russians basically defended europe whilst america dithered about, granted stalin wasnt exactly a stellar bloke, he chewed up the german war machine quite nicely

you do know the russians basically defended europe whilst america dithered about, granted stalin wasnt exactly a stellar bloke, he chewed up the german war machine quite nicely
Stalin sent my family to a "work camp" in Siberia (Concentration Camp) and my mother had to chop wood in a forest in her bare feet when it was -15 they only got out because the Germans invaded and she had a relative in Anders Army and went via Persia and Africa to get to England before enlisting in the RAF the Russians also murdered 40000 Poles at Katyn,its ironic as my Father sailed on the Arctic convoys to help with there war effort.

To be honest I have a lot of respect for the Iranians who are mostly Shi'a as the country okay under British intervention gave sanctuary to a lot of Poles, its the Sunni lot that are a bunch of nutters. The Russians I just fecking hate them the arrogant pieces of rubbish.

should i be allowed to wear a burqa into a bank? should i be able to have my i.d be me in a burqa with just my eyes showing?

1 rule for all or none at all.
You really ought to think about what you post.
If I were to walk into a bank wearing a crash helmet, I would be asked to take it off or leave.
If a security guard were to walk in wearing a crash helmet, the bank staff would open the door to let him/her into the back of the bank.
As for Abu Hamza, he’s disabled, so The Council house him and he receives benefits, just the same as anyone else.

Stalin sent my family to a "work camp" in Siberia (Concentration Camp) and my mother had to chop wood in a forest in her bare feet when it was -15 they only got out because the Germans invaded and she had a relative in Anders Army and went via Persia and Africa to get to England before enlisting in the RAF the Russians also murdered 40000 Poles at Katyn,its ironic as my Father sailed on the Arctic convoys to help with there war effort.

To be honest I have a lot of respect for the Iranians who are mostly Shi'a as the country okay under British intervention gave sanctuary to a lot of Poles, its the Sunni lot that are a bunch of nutters. The Russians I just fecking hate them the arrogant pieces of rubbish.
sad to hear that, most of my history research (watching documentaries) usually revolve around the tactics used during the wars, the back and forth of offense and defense weapons and how it progressed technology for civilians.

the germans who were not SS were misguided at best, army was only means of utting dinner in their stomachs, when berlin fell i did watch a documentary where the germans hoped the americans/uk/french would arrive before the russians, stalin was given too much freedom after the war though.

If I were to walk into a bank wearing a crash helmet, I would be asked to take it off or leave.
If a security guard were to walk in wearing a crash helmet, the bank staff would open the door to let him/her into the back of the bank.
As for Abu Hamza, he’s disabled, so The Council house him and he receives benefits, just the same as anyone else.
is a squad of women/men in burqas security are they? why should they be allowed to hide their faces in a public area? should i go about wearing a ghost costume 24/7 because i worship haloween?

abu hamza is serving a life sentence in an american jail for terrorism charges, why should he recieve any payment from a country he has openly preached hate against? he lost his hands making bombs, he should be left to fend for himself.

Now what are you going on about?
Security guards are always entering banks wearing crash helmets.
Yet if I were to enter a bank wearing a crash helmet, I would be asked to remove it or to leave.
1 rule for all or none.

Reply to Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock