Discuss Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

i think its relatively civilized, im not taking anything personally and i hope nobody else is, politics is always going to be a 2 sided argument, nobody is always going to agree all the way, ive learned some new things via this exchange and im sure others have too, humour is the best way to learn
My point is that the whole thread has been taken off course, Brexit and the reasons for it have little to do with Islam, the majority of immigration that effected some people and swayed there opinions was related to EU migration, the majority of terrorist attacks in the UK are home grown so this is the wrong thread, like I said, it will be closed if we don't get back on track.

My point is that the whole thread has been taken off course, Brexit and the reasons for it have little to do with Islam, the majority of immigration that effected some people and swayed there opinions was related to EU migration, the majority of terrorist attacks in the UK are home grown so this is the wrong thread, like I said, it will be closed if we don't get back on track.
The trouble is that London voted remain the Brexiters where the ones oooop North who have been mostly impacted by mass immigration from Eastern Europe, if you are hungry for work and the money to provide for your family then you will work hard. Its a rat race and King rat wins.

The trouble is that London voted remain the Brexiters where the ones oooop North who have been mostly impacted by mass immigration from Eastern Europe, if you are hungry for work and the money to provide for your family then you will work hard. Its a rat race and King rat wins.
I wasn't trying to join the debate just replying to a member, I was making the point that Islam and hate preacher talk is taking the thread of course, it is a discussion about Brexit not terrorism thus can we all get back on to the topic of Brexit itself, immigration is of course a valid subject to discuss but can we keep it in relation to Brexit itself and not other forms of immigration and their issues that are unrelated .

Biggest problem with the Brexit campaigns, was that neither side explained anything.
All that guff about 350million a day for the NHS, and about stopping immigration is not going to happen.
All that will happen, is that we shall leave the EU.
The French will still own our power and water, the Dutch and rest will still own our railways, immigration will still happen because companies want cheap labour and the 350 million will go on tax cuts and pay increases for MPs.

Stalin was possibly the greatest maniac in all of history
He did many terrible wrongs,but perhaps that was one ban he actually got right :)

Not sure, not religious myself, but looking across the board, some of the nicest peoples I've met, have followed some sort of religion.

Reply to Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock