Discuss Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

As for Abu Hamza, he’s disabled, so The Council house him and he receives benefits, just the same as anyone else.

Wrong, the council house is in his wife's name and for someone who lost his hands whilst making a bomb how the hell could he afford to buy a place in Greenford and go under the radar?

Wrong, the council house is in his wife's name and for someone who lost his hands whilst making a bomb how the hell could he afford to buy a place in Greenford and go under the radar?
You seem to know an awful lot of this person’s personal details.
I do not.
However I do know that where there is a couple, it doesn’t really matter which partner claims benefits, or whose name is on the Tenancy agreement.
As for purchasing a house in Greenford and being under the radar, how do you know about it?

sad to hear that, most of my history research (watching documentaries) usually revolve around the tactics used during the wars, the back and forth of offense and defense weapons and how it progressed technology for civilians.

the germans who were not SS were misguided at best, army was only means of utting dinner in their stomachs, when berlin fell i did watch a documentary where the germans hoped the americans/uk/french would arrive before the russians, stalin was given too much freedom after the war though.
The Russians waited outside of Warsaw whilst the Germans totally annihilated it as it was part of their plan, Stalin, Rossevelt and Churchill royally screwed Poland over at Yalta.

For our freedom and yours, My parents where proud to have fought and I look at this way they earned the right to live in the UK not like most of the parasites that are coming over.

My Uncle flew Wellingtons in 305 and had friends in 303 as well and after the war the Labour Government turned against them as well as the DM and the TUC and from being a decorated bomber and Mossie pilot he ended up as a dishwasher in Stoke on Trent and eventually emigrated to the US and became a chippy, this was a man who had a degree in Geology from Lvow University so was of office Class.

I do not.
However I do know that where there is a couple, it doesn’t really matter which partner claims benefits, or whose name is on the Tenancy agreement.
the guys a convicted terrorist, his family should be thrown out to sea.

I do not.
As for purchasing a house in Greenford and being under the radar, how do you know about it?
Well if he is one of your neighbours in the area you get to know things and it was ironic that in 2005 John Hutton the work and pensions secretary bought the house next to it. I always remember the 2 armed Police outside 24/7.

Maybe someone in the council had been "bought" or where afraid of being accused of racism.

Well clearly he hasn’t otherwise he wouldn’t be living next door to whoever it was you said.
he obviously lived there before going to prison, do you know how time works? it usually goes in a forward motion, so if you read the sequence of events that led to him losing his hands and going to prison you will work out he was preaching terrror on british soil, inspiring terrorists, hes an imam, thats basically a pimp in islam, he tells all the mosque blokes to do his bidding for him.

Last chance guys .... lets get back to a civilised discussion about brexit as is what the thread is supposed to be about or the thread is getting closed.

Last chance guys .... lets get back to a civilised discussion about brexit as is what the thread is supposed to be about or the thread is getting closed.
i think its relatively civilized, im not taking anything personally and i hope nobody else is, politics is always going to be a 2 sided argument, nobody is always going to agree all the way, ive learned some new things via this exchange and im sure others have too, humour is the best way to learn

he obviously lived there before going to prison, do you know how time works? it usually goes in a forward motion, so if you read the sequence of events that led to him losing his hands and going to prison you will work out he was preaching terrror on british soil, inspiring terrorists, hes an imam, thats basically a pimp in islam, he tells all the mosque blokes to do his bidding for him.
He's from Essex so be kind.........

Reply to Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock