Discuss Sealing a consumer unit entry points?? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh your in Englandshire explains a lot.

Touche!

Can't answer some simple questions, has various videos showing non compliant work and doesn't like it when it's pointed out. Undertaking unnecessary work (and no doubt billing the customer). Childish comments vis vis 'bunch of old women' and now a dumb attempt at a veiled racist joke...

I think I have your measure :p

And to save you the bother - yes i wear a skirt, no I don't wear pants, yes I have a beard, yes I'm ginger (collar and cuffs), yes I eat intestines, yes I shag sheep (but not my own as that would be incest). Yes I like a pint of heavy and a dram of the uisge bertha. Yes I fancy the 'Sturge' (even if she looks like wee Jimmy Crankie) and yes I believe in independence.

Over to you now, lets hear your worst Chris...
Hi Richard
I’m quite upset that you feel I was being racist in anyway. I was only pointing out the fact your in Scotland and work being quite thin on the ground there. You might have to much time on your hands to sit at your computer or iPhone screen trolling the internet to try and make others feel bad to in return make yourself feel big and better. I’m sorry you are ginger that can’t be helped unfortunately but I can recommend a good hair dye.
Going back to your original question regarding my competency I will definitely give you a detailed answer later on today when I’m not so busy doing unnecessary work and over charging my clients for it. Speak soon x

Okay Richy and Chris enough is enough this has totally side tracked the thread and turned into a baiting match. I have deleted one post so either reply with regard to the OPs question or don't post at all.

Its not there anymore, but I would of clicked the agree button for #104.

Okay Richy and Chris enough is enough this has totally side tracked the thread and turned into a baiting match. I have deleted one post so either reply with regard to the OPs question or don't post at all.
Reading the last couple of posts it's starting to put the forum in a bad light.

I have taken a look at the video that was posted there was a big hole behind the existing consumer unit.
Now I have not fitted many Hager consumer units but it looks like there is knockouts on the back that knock out as a whole, not in parts so there is more aperture that is needed the only thing that can be done is make good the wall or seal the hole. How much is a tube of intermittent mastic?

Reading the last couple of posts it's starting to put the forum in a bad light.

I have to apologise for that... Asking someone to bring cheesecake on a date is a bit OTT.... Soz...

I have taken a look at the video that was posted there was a big hole behind the existing consumer unit.
Now I have not fitted many Hager consumer units but it looks like there is knockouts on the back that knock out as a whole, not in parts so there is more aperture that is needed the only thing that can be done is make good the wall or seal the hole. How much is a tube of intermittent mastic?
INTUMESCENT.

Nothing wrong with cheesecake.
Only if you get it all of the time, and not every so often. or intermittently. Soz Ant in one of those moods, forgive please.

Yes that's the word Pete can always rely on you I am surprised that you haven't found a bad spelling emoji yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sealing a consumer unit entry points?? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock