Discuss So what’s the best insulated screwdrivers? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

I use Wiha. But it's a very personal thing it seems as to what fits in your hand best.
I trust the quality of Wiha and Wera but don't get on with the Wera handle shape.

I have a couple of Milwaukee ones I chucked onto an order from a Milwaukee stockist. They are rubbish.

Each different size/sort by a different manufacturer. That way, when you put your hand in your pocket, you can get the one you want without looking. An expensive way of doing it, but once you've broken/lost a couple off your first set, just replace individual ones.

Whichever way you go, slimline tips is the way to go.

I quite like the CK "glow in the dark" ones, I picked up a set on offer at Elex in 2018. But Wiha, CK, Wera, Bahco: all good.

Wera for me.
cant get away with wiha as I find the handle becomes smooth and slips.
Hate the handles of CK and find Bacho handles too small, Klein are just nasty. Ultimately find a manufacturer that works for you as we all have different preferences.

Attachments

• Boddingtons screwdriver.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 30
We aint talking beer Tel ha ha.
Seriously not a bad screwdriver nice soft handles.
Anything that stops you getting a belt when you accidentally work try working live, most of the brand conform to the same standard, my self WERA OR WIHA can't beat either in my opinion, not that I do much screwing these days.

I use Wiha. But it's a very personal thing it seems as to what fits in your hand best.
I trust the quality of Wiha and Wera but don't get on with the Wera handle shape.

I have a couple of Milwaukee ones I chucked onto an order from a Milwaukee stockist. They are rubbish.
Been using ITL for years ,since I was on the leccy board which are pretty hard wearing,( they also changed the handle shape late on from the hex type to the more user friendly cabinet screwdriver style)then used Boddingtons since setting up on my own. Still got loads of the old LEB ITL stuff knocking around. Ive got one wera with interchangable blades that is handy for when I dont want to carry 1/2 dozen different screwdrivers in my pouch.
[automerge]1588707199[/automerge]
We aint talking beer Tel ha ha.
Seriously not a bad screwdriver nice soft handles.
They clean up well in the dishwasher too.

Reply to So what’s the best insulated screwdrivers? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net