Currently reading:
Solion roof mount

Discuss Solion roof mount in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

steve Leese

Hi All
i have a system to fit on a listed building,the panels will sit behind a parapit wall so will not be seen by the public, the national parks planning department have said the solion system would go through planning no prblem.solion have told me to use sharp or yingli panels,but looking at the specs these seem run of the mill stuff, i`ve also been told that Hyundai do a 218 to fit the solion, is this a better panel, if so where cani get them, i don`t think cost will be a problem to the customer. Can anyone help please.

Steve

I spoke to solion the other day and they advised it was romag, sharp or yingli 185's only so would be interested to find out if others fit. Bit surprised how expensive they were though!

Hi
I was told today that the hyundai panel will fit and that solion are bringing out a universal mount out in august, which will be great but dos`nt help me at the moment,
i was was quoted £90 +vat+ delivery per mount by solion. can anybody help with a suplier of hyudai,

Hi All.
I have at last got to the bottom of the solion riddle regards panel sizes.
The SunMount has two main versions: The MK3 for panels between160Wp- 185Wp (Sharp, Romag and Yingli PV panels with dimensions 1318mm x 990 x 46 ) and the MK7 for PV panels between 200Wp-240Wp (Romag Sharp, Yingli, Trina,CNPV, Siliken, Bisol and many more). MK7 compatible panel dims: 1640-55mm x 990-1000mm x 46-50mm. Please note the MK7 is only available for orders over 468 units. hope this helps somone, i just need to get hold of a sopplier on moday.

We're about to do a 50kW roof with these - they now have the 'Universal' model that fits almost all the commercially available panel sizes, also the costs have come down quite substantially, so making it a good, cost effective solution. Will post photo's later, snow is delaying us :(

Try Fast Sun from Solar Century, the panels are raised the same height as the solion and you can use most panels. It's non penetrating as well.

Tom

Reply to Solion roof mount in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock