Search the forum,

Discuss Tool bag in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

that looks like an American tool tote, definately very nice and I would pay that for it as long as I could buy in in a shop where I can feel the weight and build quality of it first, as some things look amaa-zin but turn out to be tat...looks sturdy though....
The only problem that I would have is that I would need to use that for homers, as if I took it onto a site it would just be like an open bag of sweets, all the tools would be on open showroom happy hour.....and if they seen the bag they would think one of two things either 1) he can afford it so I'm having those knipex sidecutters and that Fluke meter...or 2) I'll fix him..... if one of the thieving type seen that it would be off in a flash and would be in the back of their car/van before the dust had settled and you'd had your first sip of cheap tea from that foam cup at the burger van......(dam it!!!)......what....(some ******* stole my tool bag)....oh really....(yes)...oh thats too bad here I'll help you look for it...-3 seconds-....na dont see it *thinks HA HA* (but that was 800 quid worth of tools)......another person pipes in .....SHUT UP ALREADY!.........(thinks to self why me again...)

Iv just had to perform MtM on the wife as I had the link open n she saw the price of a "Bloody Tool bag" I personaly was wondering if it comes with some blonde with big boobies to carry it around for me??

worth no more than about £70.00

for that reason o would never buy such a over priced bag. That offers very little in reality.

I spoke to someone who manufactures bags (Custom laptops) and they reccon this bag costs lest than £20 to produce even if made in the UK .

Why on earth other companies dont just copy the very simple design makes the think just how lazy the market is.

As mentioned in another thread and this , these bags are a thief's best friend and a nightmare to carry in public etc .

tocat1634.jpg

I use one of these......£30 from my local CEF.

Really chuffed with it.

bluuudy hell that is dear, try stanly fat max they do them i have one and it works well!!

So do I, I have 2, and change out of £40. Even the wifes expensive taste in handbags isn't that bad. If i paid that for a toolbag she would shove it so far up my bottom that i would be choking on it.

Cheers.........Howard

Yeah those veto pro pacs are supposed to be excellent, but they are way over priced and i wouldnt pay that for a tool bag.

I got myself a Dewalt open tote tool bag from B and Q, they have been on special for several months now at £20, rather than the rrp of £40, they are great for all your regular use tools like screwdrivers, cutters. pliers hacksaw e.t.c All my larger bits i dont use often like wood saws e.t.c i just put in a cheap plastic toolbox that also doubles up as a seat when 2nd fixing low sockets e.t.c

Dewalt 18" Open Tote Tool Bag

Keith, as above mate, the Stanley Fat Max is just as good - and best of all, a hell of a lot cheaper - although i would consider paying that if it came with the blond that mogga suggests!

I wouldnt get the DeWalt one as its not very sturdy!

Reply to Tool bag in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back