Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss weekend work in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

leekemp85

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

To be more competitive on prices my boss has stopped paying everyone travel time (as many firms did along time ago). We all got a rise to the jib rates of pay but this left us out of pocket about £40 a week (but we still have a job so its ok) we used to get time and a half on Saturdays all day. But i just wondered if it would be normal to get double time after 12 on Saturdays for electricians.

many thanks hope that made sense

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
M

maddfridge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
To be more competitive on prices my boss has stopped paying everyone travel time (as many firms did along time ago). We all got a rise to the jib rates of pay but this left us out of pocket about £40 a week (but we still have a job so its ok) we used to get time and a half on Saturdays all day. But i just wondered if it would be normal to get double time after 12 on Saturdays for electricians.

many thanks hope that made sense

hi there

Time and a half all day ? you are lucky try working at a certain fast food retailers they get flat rate !

We get time and a half on sat am but usually for 6 hours then double time just depends upon the hours we work in the week as well
We don't get travel time either seems to be the way of the job these days

ask you can only get told no once

cheers

Reply to weekend work in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom