Discuss What pets do you have, and what pets have you had? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

These are ours, Oli the spaniel is a rescue dog we've had for a year now, he was 3 when we picked him up. Agi the German Shepherd is 11, we've had her since a puppy.
The last picture was taken just 2 minutes after the first.

untitled-6.jpguntitled-7.jpguntitled-8.jpg

untitled-6.jpg

untitled-7.jpg

untitled-8.jpg

i like cats, but can't have one near me as i'm allergic. even some customers' houses, i can't work there, but having said that, your dexter is a beauty.

i like cats, but can't have one near me as i'm allergic. even some customers' houses, i can't work there, but having said that, your dexter is a beauty.

If I'm honest I don't, The thing is I struggle to see the point of them ( Sorry Lee and other cat lovers ) don't get me wrong I could not nor would not ever do one any harm but I just don't get their purpose, Don't get me wrong there is something very relaxing about watching one hunting or prowling but that's where it stops for me.
But we can't all like only one kind of animal.

The other half insured ours today for the year, third party fire and theft...or something like that. £60 quid!!

I pointed out we could get a brand new one from the RSPCA again for 50 notes.

Apparently is doesn't work like that.

still on the tools , mate. as for the nails, they come in useful for scratching my back, except when she gets carried away. :Mr-T:

misia has just turned 4 last month. we must have done something right.

Last edited:
Mine was like that , though she usually stripped the bark of roots underwater. She was a proper water baby.
I thought ours was the opposite - if we walk down a path after rain he avoids puddles. At first I thought it was just random chance but after enough times you can't reasonably accept it as that. But one time I was walking across a bridge over a shallow stream and he decided to paddle through the water rather than follow me over the bridge. That surprised me. It's not that he has an aversion to bridges. We crossed a couple of them to get there.

On the plus side, it washed his feet from the mud he'd been running around in.

If my dog was in the water , sea , river or lake . She would stay there all day if you let her.

One day she was in so long she developed a condition that i had not hear of till then.
The day after , when she tried to get up in the morning she could not stand , or put weight on her rear end.
I took her straight to the vet , who diagnosed her with 'Labrador s tail'.
Apparently they use their tail as a rudder , and it causes them a lot of pain. I felt really bad about that at the time .

If my dog was in the water , sea , river or lake . She would stay there all day if you let her.

One day she was in so long she developed a condition that i had not hear of till then.
The day after , when she tried to get up in the morning she could not stand , or put weight on her rear end.
I took her straight to the vet , who diagnosed her with 'Labrador s tail'.
Apparently they use their tail as a rudder , and it causes them a lot of pain. I felt really bad about that at the time .
I can imagine you did.
Did she recover?

Reply to What pets do you have, and what pets have you had? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net