Discuss 2391 V NICEIC - Whats the point in 2391?? in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I wouldn’t take being a JIB gold card holder as being a decent sparks either. It’s all about performing on the job. Qualifications are easily obtained compared to experience. I only recently did my NVQ as needed a gold card for a job I was doing, yet have been working as a spark for 20 years, the card or any CPS doesn’t all of a sudden make you a better spark over night.

That's what I am saying because Amptramp said he has the 236-1/2, 2400, 2391, 2382, 2377 and been an electrician for many yrs but for many employers he would be seen as under qualified although having many yrs as an experienced electrician hence why its hard to tell these days who is more qualified then who whether you hold this qualification or that qualification.

I did say from Electrician Pete, so all those other things had to be in place. Least I had to take the exam as well. Answers were always 'C'. :)
Oh I had the right quals already City and Guilds "A" "B" "C" and Full Tech Certificate, as it was in those days, so I answered all the questions correctly as well. I to was Graded as an Electrician, the 2 years post Apprenticeship were as an Electician, got the Grade "Technician Electrician" when I was the right age and with more experience.
That's what I am saying because Amptramp said he has the 236-1/2, 2400, 2391, 2382, 2377 and been an electrician for many yrs but for many employers he would be seen as under qualified although having many yrs as an experienced electrician hence why its hard to tell these days who is more qualified then who whether you hold this qualification or that qualification.
Your right Mate follow the "SWA for tails " post fom the very begining and see what you think.

Oh I had the right quals already City and Guilds "A" "B" "C" and Full Tech Certificate, as it was in those days, so I answered all the questions correctly as well. I to was Graded as an Electrician, the 2 years post Apprenticeship were as an Electician, after 2 years Approved, got the Grade "Technician Electrician" when I was the right age and with more experience. The Grades wern't bought by doing courses, they were earned by doing an approved Apprenticeship, took me 6 years to complete my Apprenticeship, 6 months probation, 6 months as an Improver, and 5 years as an Apprentice, I'll get into hot water if I go full on, so to please the few I'll shut up now OK.
What do you disagree with Amptramp, you see this is the trouble with people dislike, disagree with no explanation, tell me what your disagreement is and we can have a discussion about it, or you can keep stum, come on mate open up.

Hi Pete999

I’m unaware I’d disagreed with you without explaination.
If you’re looking for a verbal punchbag to vent your vitriol once again you’re going to have to look elsewhere, as I’m of for tea for another 4 years.
I could explain it to you but unfortunately I cannot comprehend it for you.

Bye.

y
Hi Pete999

I’m unaware I’d disagreed with you without explaination.
If you’re looking for a verbal punchbag to vent your vitriol once again you’re going to have to look elsewhere, as I’m of for tea for another 4 years.
I could explain it to you but unfortunately I cannot comprehend it for you.

Bye.
Short but no evidence, vitriolic, what me or, you? gusess you will choose the later as you can't comprehend it, what ever that means, maybe see you later when you choose to have a go at someone else, and disappear without a trace for a few weeks.

Reply to 2391 V NICEIC - Whats the point in 2391?? in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net