Search the forum,

Discuss Am I on the right course? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Richard

Hi,

I'm doing this course in the next few weeks: http://www.ecoskies.com/cgi-bin/ecos.cgi?Wish=00090050020000027E52B781

My company has arranged it all. I have little experience with PV installations. Is this the correct course as regards to becomeing a 'qualified PV installer'?

I'v done electical work for years, but only know has my firm started doing it. Got all the electrical quals, but just want conformation that this is the correct course for being qualified to fit panels.

Thanks

I couldn't see the title of your course but I'm doing a similar thing with the company I work for.
The course I'm attending is City & Guilds 2399 Units 11, 12, 13 which is a 5 day course.

Whichever course you attend make sure that there is a third party certificate issued for the examinatin

C&G
EAL
BPEC
Logic Certification
etc

Whichever course you attend make sure that there is a third party certificate issued for the examinatin

C&G
EAL
BPEC
Logic Certification
etc

Hi,

It says on the website 'Eco certification'? does that sound legit? I'v heard of Logic, C+G ect

Thanks

Reply to Am I on the right course? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back