Currently reading:
best screwdriver cordless

Discuss best screwdriver cordless in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

000aces000

Hi could do with a bit of advice

Im looking to get a cordless screwdriver either a 3.6v or 10.8v

Just wondered what you think is the best value for money and performance

Thanks

yep I have Power Led torch which blinds people miles away, and battery also fits the impact driver version and most handy the Multimaster type multi tool for cutting in boxes and pretty much anything. like a multispeed battery op version of the "Fein Multimaster" which are extremely useful.
Check out new deals on the Bosch L-Boxx I think it's called... as you would pay £120 odd or less for the driver you get here in Jersey the driver, impact driver, torch and multi cut tool for £199 or £200 in a hard case V.A.T. free as always !
Hope this helps bud.

Go for the Bosch 10.8 mate! I got it and I LOVE IT! Easy, got a nice holster, powerful (within reason) and the battery lasts for quite a while (sometimes I use one battery for weeks before it gets flat)! The other one that is almost as good is the Makita set. If you need an impact driver as well (I doubt it if you are a sparky) than the Makita twin pack is better value for money. If you need a driver only than Bosch!

10.8 Bosch all the way it's like a third arm if it broke now I would buy one exactly the same again
those 3.6v look a bit like DIY specials

got myself a 10.8 bosch, the old model , on ebay for 60 quid with two batteries.
they last whole day on the site no problem.
for some reason the old model feels better in hand that the new fancy one.
its got no problems screwing 4mm screws into wall plugs or wood and that is what i`m normally using it for.
bigger screws for floor boards etc do with my combi drill.

forget 3.6v, toys for repairing childrens toys or assembling a pc

Reply to best screwdriver cordless in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back